Subject: [sup-devel] [issue67] sup-config crashes at start

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 03:07:00 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I've just installed sup from AUR (Archlinux User Repository). I'm trying to run 
sup-config but I'm getting the following error. It may hasve to do with the fact 
that my name contains Unicode characters (and this is how my linux account name, 
not username, is configured):

$ sup-config 
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/person.rb:10:in `strip': 
invalid byte sequence in UTF-8 (ArgumentError)
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/person.rb:10:in 
`initialize'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/account.rb:9:in 
`initialize'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/account.rb:53:in 
`new'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/account.rb:53:in 
`add_account'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/account.rb:37:in 
`initialize'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/util.rb:557:in 
`new'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/util.rb:557:in 
`init'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup.rb:127:in `start'
	from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/bin/sup-config:149:in 
`<top (required)>'
	from /usr/bin/sup-config:19:in `load'
	from /usr/bin/sup-config:19:in `<main>'

----------
messages: 167
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.9.1
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.1
title: sup-config crashes at start

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue67>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel