Subject: [sup-devel] How to get labels from sup for a specific message id?

From: Horacio Sanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 09:30:08 +0900

For my gmail source [1] I need to find out the labels for each message in
sup. This is to update the remote Gmail with the labels the user set using
sup.

I am not very familiar with sup source code and my attempts to extract the
message labels based on the message id have failed.

My last try was:

index = Redwood::Index.instance
msg = index.build_message(uid)

but this results in an error about Range not being converted to Integer.
The uid is the id I use to register the message to sup during the poll
method call.

Any tips are appreciated
Horacio

[1] https://github.com/hsanson/sup/tree/gmail_source
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel