Subject: [sup-devel] [issue72] xapian_index.rb: undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:05:00 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I think this was triggered by a "shift-p".  I'm at version 
117b4f08efb948c8aabf432beb64c74ee18c3aeb in mainline/next.

[Fri Feb 26 15:01:53 -0800 2010] ERROR: oh crap, an exception
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry. It seems that an error occurred in Sup. Please
accept my sincere apologies. Please submit the contents of
/home/emarinelli/.sup/exception-log.txt and a brief report of the
circumstances to http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/ so that I might
address this problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
William
----------------------------------------------------------------
k--- NoMethodError from thread: user-invoked poll
undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:580:in `mkterm'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:358:in 
`find_docid'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:364:in `find_doc'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:374:in `get_entry'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:80:in 
`build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/monitor.rb:242:in `synchronize'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:383:in 
`synchronize'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:80:in 
`build_message'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:236:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:236:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:110:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:169:in `each_message_from'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:160:in `each'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `upto'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `each'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:599:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:599:in `__pass'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:586:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:157:in `each_message_from'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:109:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:97:in `each'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:97:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:96:in `synchronize'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:96:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:559:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:559:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/modes/poll-mode.rb:15:in `poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:47:in `poll_with_sources'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:62:in `poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:559:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:559:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/bin/sup:329
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:78:in `reporting_thread'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:76:in `initialize'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:76:in `new'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/bin/sup:329

----------
messages: 179
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.8.7 (2009-06-12 patchlevel 174) [x86_64-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 117b4f08efb948c8aabf432beb64c74ee18c3aeb
title: xapian_index.rb: undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue72>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel