Subject: Re: [sup-devel] [PATCH] Bugfix: Set background color for starred messages

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:10:02 -0400

Applied to master.
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Gregor Hoffleit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:34:56 +0200

>From the commit message:

    For the sake of consistency, Sup should always use the starred_color
    for the 'starred' column in the thread-index-mode, whether there's a
    star or a blank.

    Rationale: With this patch, I'm able to set the background color of
    the thread-index to bg:7 without having to change my term's
    background color.  Without the patch, the background color shines
    through in the starred column.

Regards,
    Gregor Hoffleit