Subject: [sup-devel] [Turnsole] Automatically displaying new mails?

From: William Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:26:44 -0800

Excerpts from Michael Stapelberg's message of 2012-02-22 13:41:42 -0800:
> I am trying to use Turnsole for my mails, but I noticed that it never
> seems to pick up new mails until I hit refresh (@) manually. Is that
> intended or am I doing it wrong?

You are correct. I haven't added this yet. Manual refresh is your only
option. It shouldn't be too hard to add a simple polling mechanism.
Feel free to make an issue for this.

-- 
William <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Michael Stapelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 22:41:42 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to use Turnsole for my mails, but I noticed that it never seems to
pick up new mails until I hit refresh (@) manually. Is that intended or am I
doing it wrong?

It seems to me that leaving an HTTP connection open and having the server send
chunks on it when it receives new messages is a good way of doing this.

Best regards,
Michael