Subject: Re: [sup-devel] [PATCH] line-cursor-mode: Add an option to disable automatic threads loading when scrolling down for slow CPUs

From: Damien Leone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:23:28 +0100

Pushed.

-- 
Damien Leone <[email-masked]>

Web: http://dleone.fensalir.fr/
GPG: 0x82EB4DDF
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Damien Leone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:58:46 +0100

Sup guys,

I run Sup on a Pogoplug-like device which has a slow CPU and I'm
always annoyed when I scroll down to reach an entry and then
everything stalls because some more threads are loading.

This patch adds an option to disable this behavior.

Cheers,