Subject: [sup-devel] [issue134] Exception when scrolling down...

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:23:15 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I scrolled down to a second page in my inbox while Sup was filling the top of
the inbox having just polled for messages, and at about that time I got:

--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode
unknown drawable object: nil in #<Redwood::InboxMode:0x7fdcb829c538> for line 64
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/scroll-mode.rb:200:in `draw_line'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:52:in
`draw_line'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/scroll-mode.rb:48:in `draw'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/scroll-mode.rb:48:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/scroll-mode.rb:48:in `draw'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:37:in `draw'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/buffer.rb:119:in `draw'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/buffer.rb:103:in `redraw'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/buffer.rb:341:in `draw_screen'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:644:in
`__unprotected_load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:334:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:148:in `each_id_by_date'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:239:in `each_id'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:239:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:239:in `each_id'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:148:in `each_id_by_date'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:328:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:640:in
`__unprotected_load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:624:in
`load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:74:in `initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:74:in `new'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:623:in
`load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:694:in
`__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:89:in
`initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in `call'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in
`initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/

----------
messages: 313
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7
status: unread
sup_version: 0.11
title: Exception when scrolling down...

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue134>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel