Subject: [sup-devel] [issue103] undefined method `has_label?' for nil:NilClass

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:18:01 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

While reading a thread I encountered the following exception. I had used ",," (switch to next thread without archiving the current one) a few seconds before the crash. offlineimap was running, but inactive at the time of the crash.

--- NoMethodError from thread: load messages for thread-view-mode
undefined method `has_label?' for nil:NilClass
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:833:in `text_for_thread_at'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:414:in `map_with_index'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/hook.rb:55:in `each_with_index'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:414:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:414:in `each_with_index'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:414:in `map_with_index'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:242:in `update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:219:in `handle_spammed_update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/update.rb:26:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/update.rb:26:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:570:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:560:in `spam_and_then'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:600
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:129:in `call'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:129:in `select'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:75:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:73:in `initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:73:in `new'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:73:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:109:in `select'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:159:in `launch_another_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:141:in `launch_next_thread_after'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:606:in `dispatch'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:558:in `spam_and_then'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:533:in `spam_and_next'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/mode.rb:59:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/buffer.rb:279:in `handle_input'
/usr/bin/sup-mail:277

----------
messages: 235
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 4.4 (Debian squeeze)
status: unread
sup_version: 0.11-2 (Debian squeeze)
title: undefined method `has_label?' for nil:NilClass

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue103>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel