Subject: [sup-devel] Heliotrope: Pull requests waiting for months

From: Michael Stapelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:01:17 +0200

Hi William,

there are pull requests on github.com/wmorgan/heliotrope which did not receive
any reply whatsoever from you for more than a month.

This is massively holding back development on heliotrope/turnsole. Since you
apparently don’t have enough time to deal with all of this yourself, can you
give other people permission to commit to the main repository?

Best regards,
Michael
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Nicolas Pouillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:47:05 +0200

> give other people permission to commit to the main repository?

+1

---

From: William Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:37:04 -0700

Excerpts from Michael Stapelberg's message of 2012-04-13 06:01:17 -0700:
> This is massively holding back development on heliotrope/turnsole.
> Since you apparently don’t have enough time to deal with all of this
> yourself, can you give other people permission to commit to the main
> repository?

I'm sorry for delay. You are right that I don't have the time to deal
with pull requests and bug reports as fast as I should.

Unfortunately I'm not yet willing to open the repo up to other
committers. Instead, I encourage you to fork the project and continue
development at your own pace. I will provide as much assistance as I can
over this list, and hopefully we will be able to share code in both
directions.

-- 
William <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel