Subject: [sup-devel] bug report / trace, exiting message search buffer

From: John Wyzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:59:50 +0100

Hi.

sup v0.12.1:

I experienced this a few times. Sup crashes sometimes when I hit "x" in a
buffer with message search results.
Submitting it here since the bugtracker is down.

--- NoMethodError from thread: poll after loading inbox
undefined method `content_width' for nil:NilClass
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:921:in `from_width'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:840:in `block in text_for_thread_at'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:839:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:839:in `each_with_index'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:839:in `text_for_thread_at'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `block in regen_text'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:444:in `block in map_with_index'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:444:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:444:in `each_with_index'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:444:in `map_with_index'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:242:in `update'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:717:in `add_or_unhide'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:196:in `handle_added_update'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `block in relay'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `method_missing'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:175:in `block in poll_from'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/maildir.rb:106:in `block (2 levels) in poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/maildir.rb:105:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/maildir.rb:105:in `each_with_index'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/maildir.rb:105:in `block in poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/maildir.rb:90:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/maildir.rb:90:in `poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:155:in `poll_from'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:113:in `block (2 levels) in do_poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `block in do_poll'
<internal:prelude>:10:in `synchronize'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:102:in `do_poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `method_missing'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/poll-mode.rb:15:in `poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:49:in `poll_with_sources'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/poll.rb:68:in `poll'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `method_missing'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/bin/sup:212:in `block (2 levels) in <module:Redwood>'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup.rb:78:in `block in reporting_thread'
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel