Subject: [sup-devel] [issue48] Exception: calling id on nil during startup

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:30:40 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

Appearently, t.first is nil in the given line in thread-index-mode.rb.
Interestingly, t.empty? is not true.

--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode
wrong id called on nil
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup.rb:17:in `id'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in
`block (2 levels) in update'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in
`each'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in
`sort_by'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in
`block in update'
<internal:prelude>:8:in `synchronize'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:224:in
`update'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:642:in
`load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:614:in
`block in load_n_threads_background'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.10.1/lib/sup.rb:77:in `block in
reporting_thread'

----------
messages: 114
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.9.1
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.1
title: Exception: calling id on nil during startup

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue48>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel