Subject: [sup-devel] [issue91] sup crashes on startup

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:59:39 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode
invalid source 16
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:197:in `build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:187:in `block (2 levels) 
in each_message_in_thread_for'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:343:in `call'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:343:in `block in 
load_thread_for_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:187:in `block in 
each_message_in_thread_for'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:187:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:187:in 
`each_message_in_thread_for'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:341:in 
`load_thread_for_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:333:in `block in 
load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:148:in `block in 
each_id_by_date'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:239:in `block in 
each_id'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:239:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:239:in `each_id'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:148:in `each_id_by_date'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/thread.rb:328:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:640:in 
`load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:624:in 
`block in load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:76:in `block in 
reporting_thread'

----------
messages: 212
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.9.1p378 (2010-01-10 revision 26273) [i686-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 0.11
title: sup crashes on startup

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue91>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel