Subject: [sup-devel] [issue88] just a crash

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 07:18:41 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

sup crashes for me almost daily. installed from the aur

--- NoMethodError from thread: periodic poll
undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:722:in `mkterm'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:500:in `find_docid'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:506:in `find_doc'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:516:in `get_entry'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:193:in `block in 
build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/monitor.rb:190:in `mon_synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:525:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/index.rb:193:in `build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:117:in `block (3 levels) 
in do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:176:in `block in 
each_message_from'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/imap.rb:197:in `block in each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/imap.rb:185:in `upto'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/imap.rb:185:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:610:in `__pass'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:597:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:164:in 
`each_message_from'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:116:in `block (2 levels) 
in do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:104:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:104:in `block in do_poll'
<internal:prelude>:8:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/poll-mode.rb:15:in `poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:50:in `poll_with_sources'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:69:in `poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/poll.rb:87:in `block in start'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:76:in `block in 
reporting_thread'

----------
messages: 208
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.9.1_p378-1
status: unread
sup_version: 0.11-1
title: just a crash

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue88>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel