Subject: Re: [sup-devel] Searching unread messages in label-search-mode

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:56:43 -0500

Please resubmit using git-send-email.

Instead of constructing a query string and spawning a SearchResultsMode,
take advantage of LabelSearchResultsMode.new accepting an array
of labels. I suggest modifying LabelSearchResultsMode#spawn_nicely to
take a *labels argument instead of just one label.
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Christian Dietrich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:09:06 +0100

Hi,
i just added the keystroke 'U' to the label search mode, so you just
jump into a search with "AND is:unread" directly from the
label-search-mode

greetz didi

http://github.com/stettberger/sup-mail/commit/fbf0f92a6e65ea2e5c56565a92166af2b0c07446
-- 
No documentation is better than bad documentation
-- Das Ausdrucken dieser Mail wird urheberrechtlich verfolgt.
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Christian Dietrich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:23:56 +0100

> http://github.com/stettberger/sup-mail/commit/fbf0f92a6e65ea2e5c56565a92166af2b0c07446

Any chance this is going into next or master?

greetz didi