Subject: Re: [sup-devel] [PATCH] Publish hook

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:26:27 -0500

Branch publish-hook, merged to next.
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Tero Tilus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:24:17 +0200

Quite a few times I've found myself wanting to send a mail text to
etherpad/pastebin/etc or attachment doc to flicr/evernote/etc.  I went
to drill an appropriately small hole to sup to enable just that.

Patch attached and online
http://github.com/terotil/sup/tree/feature-publish-attachment

-- 
Tero Tilus ## 050 3635 235 ## http://tero.tilus.net/
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel