Subject: Re: [sup-devel] topic branch merge report

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:31:18 -0500

Excerpts from William Morgan's message of Thu Dec 31 15:31:50 -0500 2009:
> Rich, I think I need your help with the two branches 'xapian-bugfix' and
> 'xapian-message-state', which are generating a conflict for some reason,
> and I don't understand the code well enough to resolve.  Would you be
> able to publish a branch ahead of master that has these two merged?
> Thanks!

Done. Branch xapian-merged at git://github.com/rlane/sup
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: William Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:31:50 -0800

Hi all,

I've merged the following branches down to master:

'thread-joining-fix', 'no-mailcap-on-darwin',
'label-list-mode-auto-update', 'interactive-crypto',
'label-list-mode-hooks', 'refine-inbox-mode', 'poll-unusual',
'attach-wildcards', 'order-names-by-date' and 'save-all-attachments'.

-- 
William <[email-masked]>

---

From: William Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:41:30 -0800

> Done. Branch xapian-merged at git://github.com/rlane/sup

Thank you. Also merged into master.
-- 
William <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel