Subject: [sup-devel] [issue66] Occasional crash

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:17:47 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

--- IOError from thread: main
closed stream
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/openssl/buffering.rb:240:in `close'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/openssl/buffering.rb:240:in `sysclose'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/openssl/buffering.rb:240:in `close'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/imap.rb:968:in `block in receive_responses'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/monitor.rb:190:in `mon_synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/imap.rb:967:in `rescue in receive_responses'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/imap.rb:964:in `receive_responses'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/net/imap.rb:955:in `block in initialize'

This happens to me about once or twice a week. Installed via the AUR. ( 
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26439&detail=1 )

----------
messages: 166
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.9.1_p378-1
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.1-1
title: Occasional crash

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue66>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel