Subject: [sup-devel] [issue136] Crash when searching for during:december

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:59:56 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

When searching for "during:december", I get the following exception. Searching 
for e.g. "during:june" works fine.

/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/index.rb:800:in `index_text'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/index.rb:681:in 
`index_message_static'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/index.rb:642:in `sync_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/poll.rb:188:in `poll_from'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/maildir.rb:144:in `poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/maildir.rb:143:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/maildir.rb:143:in `poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/poll.rb:174:in `poll_from'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/bin/sup-sync:123
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/bin/sup-sync:118:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-999/bin/sup-sync:118
/usr/bin/sup-sync:19:in `load'
/usr/bin/sup-sync:19

----------
messages: 319
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249) [x86_64-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 9f86033
title: Crash when searching for during:december

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue136>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel