Subject: [sup-devel] [issue102] RuntimeError from thread: main

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:54:51 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I just installed sup in Arch Linux using AUR [1]. When executing sup for first 
time i get an error.

The content of ~/.sup/exception-log.txt is:

--- RuntimeError from thread: main
can't modify frozen string
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/account.rb:53:in `force_encoding'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/account.rb:53:in `block in 
add_account'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/account.rb:53:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/account.rb:53:in `add_account'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/account.rb:37:in `initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:574:in `new'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/util.rb:574:in `init'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:126:in `start'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/bin/sup:153:in `<module:Redwood>'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/bin/sup:68:in `<top (required)>'
/usr/bin/sup:19:in `load'
/usr/bin/sup:19:in `<main>'

----------
messages: 234
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.9.1p378 (2010-01-10 revision 26273) [i686-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 0.11
title: RuntimeError from thread: main

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue102>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel