Subject: [sup-devel] crash on text_for_thread_at

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:43:45 -0400

Hi,

Got the following crash yesterday; not sure what to do about it.

--- NoMethodError from thread: load messages for thread-view-mode
undefined method `has_label?' for nil:NilClass
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:833:in `text_for_thread_at'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/util.rb:431:in `map_with_index'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/hook.rb:55:in `each_with_index'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/util.rb:431:in `each'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/util.rb:431:in `each_with_index'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/util.rb:431:in `map_with_index'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:242:in `update'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:212:in `handle_deleted_update'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `send'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `each'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/util.rb:596:in `send'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/util.rb:596:in `method_missing'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:619:in `delete_and_then'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:646:in `dispatch'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:129:in `call'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:129:in `select'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup.rb:77:in `reporting_thread'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup.rb:75:in `initialize'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup.rb:75:in `new'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup.rb:75:in `reporting_thread'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:109:in `select'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:159:in `launch_another_thread'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:141:in `launch_next_thread_after'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:652:in `dispatch'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:617:in `delete_and_then'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/modes/thread-view-mode.rb:580:in `delete_and_next'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `send'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
./Code/git/sup-mail/lib/sup/buffer.rb:277:in `handle_input'
Code/git/sup-mail/bin/sup:260

-- 
Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel