Subject: [sup-devel] [issue119] RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode

From: David <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:41:31 +0000

New submission from David <[email-masked]>:

I'm using the latest version of Sup from GIT (last commit was
45c3433c036446455e63142d2d2db4e37557a260). Sup starts up and polls for new mail
ok (using getmail to suck down mail to a local maildir), but when I list all
labels (47 of them atm) then try to show threads with the label Spam (~11000 of
them total, ~9300 unread), I get this exception:

--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode

./lib/sup/index.rb:529:in `find_docid'
./lib/sup/index.rb:534:in `find_doc'
./lib/sup/index.rb:544:in `get_entry'
./lib/sup/index.rb:195:in `build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/monitor.rb:242:in `synchronize'
./lib/sup/index.rb:553:in `synchronize'
./lib/sup/index.rb:195:in `build_message'
./lib/sup/index.rb:150:in `each_id_by_date'
./lib/sup/thread.rb:338:in `call'
./lib/sup/thread.rb:338:in `load_n_threads'
./lib/sup/index.rb:150:in `each_id_by_date'
./lib/sup/index.rb:245:in `each_id'
./lib/sup/index.rb:245:in `each'
./lib/sup/index.rb:245:in `each_id'
./lib/sup/index.rb:150:in `each_id_by_date'
./lib/sup/thread.rb:334:in `load_n_threads'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:640:in `__unprotected_load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:624:in `load_n_threads_background'
./lib/sup.rb:77:in `reporting_thread'
./lib/sup.rb:75:in `initialize'
./lib/sup.rb:75:in `new'
./lib/sup.rb:75:in `reporting_thread'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:623:in `load_n_threads_background'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:694:in `__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
./lib/sup/modes/label-search-results-mode.rb:33:in `spawn_nicely'
./lib/sup/modes/label-list-mode.rb:134:in `select_label'
./lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `send'
./lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
./lib/sup/buffer.rb:277:in `handle_input'
bin/sup:260

If I start sup with the --no-threads option then try to show the Spam threads I
get this exception:

--- RuntimeError from thread: main

./lib/sup/index.rb:529:in `find_docid'
./lib/sup/index.rb:534:in `find_doc'
./lib/sup/index.rb:544:in `get_entry'
./lib/sup/index.rb:195:in `build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/monitor.rb:242:in `synchronize'
./lib/sup/index.rb:553:in `synchronize'
./lib/sup/index.rb:195:in `build_message'
./lib/sup/index.rb:150:in `each_id_by_date'
./lib/sup/thread.rb:338:in `call'
./lib/sup/thread.rb:338:in `load_n_threads'
./lib/sup/index.rb:150:in `each_id_by_date'
./lib/sup/index.rb:245:in `each_id'
./lib/sup/index.rb:245:in `each'
./lib/sup/index.rb:245:in `each_id'
./lib/sup/index.rb:150:in `each_id_by_date'
./lib/sup/thread.rb:334:in `load_n_threads'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:640:in `__unprotected_load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:624:in `load_n_threads_background'
./lib/sup.rb:73:in `reporting_thread'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:623:in `load_n_threads_background'
./lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:694:in `__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
./lib/sup/modes/label-search-results-mode.rb:33:in `spawn_nicely'
./lib/sup/modes/label-list-mode.rb:134:in `select_label'
./lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `send'
./lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
./lib/sup/buffer.rb:277:in `handle_input'
bin/sup:260

----------
messages: 275
nosy: zxvdr
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.6.399
status: unread
sup_version: 45c3433c036446455e63142d2d2db4e37557a260
title: RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue119>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel