Subject: [sup-devel] [Turnsole] Lack of a test suite

From: William Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 14:16:59 -0800

Excerpts from Michael Stapelberg's message of 2012-03-01 04:02:30 -0800:
> I find it weird that there is no testsuite for turnsole. Are there any
> plans for that? Or are you ok with somebody just starting something
> and then iterating from there?

I'm not planning on adding one (I'd rather spend my limited time adding
features, or hardening heliotrope), but I wouldn't object to you adding
something.
-- 
William <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Michael Stapelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:02:30 +0100

Hi,

I find it weird that there is no testsuite for turnsole. Are there any plans
for that? Or are you ok with somebody just starting something and then
iterating from there?

Best regards,
Michael