Subject: Release 0.14.1

From: Gaute Hope <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 18:27:03 +0200

Hi all,

Release 0.14.1 is out. This is a service release to 0.14.0 + one
small feature, a pre-defined 'All mail' search.

Important: If you are upgrading from a Sup version previous 0.14.0
please read the migration instructions in the wiki [0].

Installation instructions for various platforms are also described in
the wiki [1].

Please report any issues you encounter to our GitHub issue tracker [2].

We hope to get maildir-syncback (which Eric Weikl is maintaining) merged
in for the next release 0.14.2, call out if you have tested or run the
maildir-syncback branch. We would very much appreciate your experineces
(good ones! or bad ones!), the tracking issue is here:

  https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/pull/126

Thanks to those that have already reported their experiences, as well as
all the contributors to sup (code [3], issues, maintenance and
support!).

Cheers, Gaute

[0] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Migration-0.13-to-0.14
[1] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki
[2] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/issues
[3] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/blob/release-0.14.1/CONTRIBUTORS