Subject: [sup-devel] [issue138] Sup crash at startup

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:05:01 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

sup-mail crashes at startup. I can see the main screen but in half a second, 
when not even the messages has appeared, it crashes:

--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode
wrong id called on nil
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:16:in `id'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/hook.rb:122:in `sort_by'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `sort_by'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:224:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:224:in `update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:642:in 
`__unprotected_load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:614:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `new'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:613:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:684:in 
`__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
/usr/bin/sup-mail:224

----------
files: sup-exception-log.txt
messages: 321
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.2
title: Sup crash at startup

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue138>
_________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel