Subject: [sup-devel] [issue87] undefined method `<' for nil:NilClass in index.rb:truncate_date

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:38:31 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

[Mon Mar 29 13:36:23 -0700 2010] ERROR: oh crap, an exception
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry. It seems that an error occurred in Sup. Please
accept my sincere apologies. Please submit the contents of
/home/emarinelli/.sup/exception-log.txt and a brief report of the
circumstances to http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/ so that I might
address this problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
William
----------------------------------------------------------------
j--- NoMethodError from thread: user-invoked poll
undefined method `<' for nil:NilClass
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:691:in `truncate_date'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:580:in `sync_message'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:122:in `add_message'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:190:in `add_new_message'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:132:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:176:in `each_message_from'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:160:in `each'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `upto'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `each'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:610:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:610:in `__pass'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:597:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:164:in `each_message_from'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:116:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:104:in `each'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:104:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `synchronize'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `do_poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/modes/poll-mode.rb:15:in `poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:50:in `poll_with_sources'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:69:in `poll'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `send'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/bin/sup:332
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:74:in `initialize'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:74:in `new'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/lib/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/home/emarinelli/sup_experimental/sup/bin/sup:332

----------
messages: 206
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.8.7 (2009-06-12 patchlevel 174) [x86_64-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 1835048a7eaffbf1823b464f219302497080c11b
title: undefined method `<' for nil:NilClass in index.rb:truncate_date

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue87>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel