Subject: [sup-devel] [issue56] Sup crashes while saving changes

From: ideesnoires <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:21:48 +0000

New submission from ideesnoires <[email-masked]>:

I'm running sup with the ncurses patch as specified in 
http://sup.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?UTF8 
when i try to save the modified index with $ sup just crashes and leaves 
following exception behind: (also in exception log)

--- NoMethodError from thread: saving thread
undefined method `save_state' for #<Redwood::Thread:0x7f684ef5f998>
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:480:in `actually_save'
./lib/sup/hook.rb:122:in `each_with_index'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:478:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:478:in `each_with_index'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:478:in `actually_save'
./lib/sup/buffer.rb:721:in `say'
./lib/sup/util.rb:559:in `send'
./lib/sup/util.rb:559:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:477:in `actually_save'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:472:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:472:in `actually_save'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:465:in `save'
./lib/sup.rb:78:in `reporting_thread'
./lib/sup.rb:76:in `initialize'
./lib/sup.rb:76:in `new'
./lib/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:465:in `save'
./lib/sup/mode.rb:51:in `send'
./lib/sup/mode.rb:51:in `handle_input'
./lib/sup/buffer.rb:272:in `handle_input'
bin/sup:276

----------
files: exception-log.txt
messages: 140
nosy: ideesnoires
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8
status: unread
sup_version: next rev. 117b4f0
title: Sup crashes while saving changes

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue56>
_________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel