Subject: [sup-devel] [issue75] Crash, untouchable threads - DocNotFoundError: No termlist for document

From: Peter Harkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 17:02:56 +0000

New submission from Peter Harkins <[email-masked]>:

I have three spam threads in my inbox. If I try to interact with them in any way
- view them, spam them, delete them, etc. - sup crashes.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for how to get rid of them.

--- RuntimeError from thread: index sync
DocNotFoundError: No termlist for document 2362106147
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:600:in `old_add_term'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:600:in `add_term'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:510:in
`index_message_labels'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:510:in `each'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:510:in
`index_message_labels'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:446:in `sync_message'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/xapian_index.rb:98:in
`update_message_state'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/index.rb:205:in `run_sync_worker'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/index.rb:192:in `start_sync_worker'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup.rb:77:in `reporting_thread'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup.rb:75:in `initialize'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup.rb:75:in `new'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup.rb:75:in `reporting_thread'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/index.rb:192:in `start_sync_worker'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/index.rb:236:in `send'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/index.rb:236:in `method_missing'
/home/harkins/.gems/gems/sup-0.10.2/bin/sup:170
/home/harkins/.gems/bin/sup:19:in `load'
/home/harkins/.gems/bin/sup:19

----------
messages: 189
nosy: Harkins
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.2
title: Crash, untouchable threads - DocNotFoundError: No termlist for document

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue75>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel