Subject: [sup-devel] [PATCH] Mark the thread as read after the ThreadViewMode has been instancied and displayed

From: Damien Leone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:09:43 +0100

Sup guys,

The current behavior is that when opening an unread thread, the unread
label is removed at the instanciation of the ThreadViewMode, thus it
makes the 'N' indicator useless.

Even if new messages are automatically expanded it can be confusing
when you open some old message in the same thread, at the end you
might not remember which ones are new.

This patch delays the moment when the unread label is removed so when
opening a thread you know exactly what are the new messages thanks to
that 'N' indicator.

Cheers,

-- 
Damien Leone <[email-masked]>

Web: http://dleone.fensalir.fr/
GPG: 0x82EB4DDF
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Damien Leone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 22:22:50 +0100

Pushed.