Subject: [sup-devel] [issue89] Crash on sending mail

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:09:41 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I'm greatly enjoying sup. I'm afraid I got an exception whilst sending my first
e-mail. I've copied my terminal output below and attached the exception-log.txt
file. The e-mail did arrive intact.

File /tmp/20522-0-sup.compose-mode saved
[Tue Apr 06 14:03:18 +0100 2010] ERROR: oh crap, an exception
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry. It seems that an error occurred in Sup. Please
accept my sincere apologies. Please submit the contents of
/home/neil/.sup/exception-log.txt and a brief report of the
circumstances to http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/ so that I might
address this problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
William
----------------------------------------------------------------
--- TypeError from thread: main
can't convert nil into String
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/mbox/loader.rb:117:in `exists?'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/mbox/loader.rb:117:in `store_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:599:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:599:in `__pass'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:586:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/sent.rb:28:in `write_sent_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:559:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:559:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/edit-message-mode.rb:325:in `send_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/mode.rb:51:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/mode.rb:51:in `handle_input'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/buffer.rb:270:in `handle_input'
/usr/bin/sup-mail:268

----------
files: exception-log.txt
messages: 210
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7.72-3lenny1
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.2
title: Crash on sending mail

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue89>
_________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel