Subject: [sup-devel] [issue79] crashes when sending email

From: Brian May <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 03:27:46 +0000

New submission from Brian May <[email-masked]>:

[Mon Mar 15 14:22:55 +1100 2010] No 'ncursesw' gem detected. Install it for wide 
character support.
[Mon Mar 15 14:23:38 +1100 2010] ERROR: oh crap, an exception
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry. It seems that an error occurred in Sup. Please
accept my sincere apologies. Please submit the contents of
/home/brian/.sup/exception-log.txt and a brief report of the
circumstances to http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/ so that I might
address this problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
William
----------------------------------------------------------------
--- TypeError from thread: main
can't convert nil into String
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/mbox/loader.rb:117:in `exists?'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/mbox/loader.rb:117:in `store_message'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:610:in `send'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:610:in `__pass'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:597:in `method_missing'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/sent.rb:28:in `write_sent_message'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `send'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:570:in `method_missing'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/edit-message-mode.rb:346:in `send_message'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `send'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/buffer.rb:279:in `handle_input'
/home/brian/tree/sup/bin/sup:279

----------
messages: 196
nosy: brian
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8
status: unread
sup_version: b4f256a6d030d8d07cc61561ed1c8ba27287c250
title: crashes when sending email

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue79>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel