Subject: [sup-devel] now in next: maildir and index version bump

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:31:04 -0400

I've merged the maildir branch to next. These changes allow Sup to
handle maildirs where messages are being moved and deleted. There are
still some UI fixes I need to make to handle moved/deleted messages
smoothly, but I'm hoping that with the current code there aren't any
regressions.

The maildir branch changes the how message locations are stored so
you'll have to do a full sync after upgrading. I've made sure of this by
incrementing the index version number. This is the first incompatible
index format change since switching to xapian, so I've taken the
opportunity to remove old compatibility code and make some improvements
to sup-dump. The sup-dump in next will work against any older
xapian-based index, so there's no need to downgrade to run it. It will
also work against newer index versions unless the basic structure
changes.
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel