Subject: Re: [sup-devel] [PATCH] Don’t display "..." after snippets which are displayed completely

From: Cameron Matheson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:32:37 -0600

Excerpts from Michael Stapelberg's message of Wed Jun 16 12:11:47 -0600 2010:
> quote from the commit message:
>     Don’t display "..." after snippets which are displayed completely
>     
>     Short mails (for example: "Yes, the date works for me.") often can
>     be displayed completely in the snippet. However, before this patch,
>     sup abbreviated the snippet even though it was not abbreviated.

I haven't seen any one else comment on this yet, but this is a nagging
issue that I have meant to fix for ages.  Thanks!
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 22:33:21 -0400

Applied to master.

---

From: Michael Stapelberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:11:47 +0200

Hi,

Best regards,
Michael