Subject: [sup-devel] [issue123] wrong id called on nil when trying to read labelled mail

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 04:51:43 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

When I try to read all the messages of a specific label the program crashes and
gives this error:

--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode
wrong id called on nil
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:17:in `id'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in
`block (2 levels) in update'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in
`each'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in
`sort_by'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in
`block in update'
<internal:prelude>:8:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:232:in
`update'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:652:in
`load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:624:in
`block in load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:76:in `block in reporting_thread'

----------
messages: 289
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.9.1p429 (2010-07-02 revision 28523) [x86_64-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: v0.11
title: wrong id called on nil when trying to read labelled mail

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue123>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel