Subject: [sup-devel] [issue37] special characters still not working

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:30:40 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I still have problems with special characters. (Namely German "Umlaute"). They
get displayed as M-CM-6 or M-CM-<.

I've tried the (old) patches from the wiki but that didnt help. (I tried the
ncurses patch - the libc one seemed already applied.

I'm running gentoo and installed sup using gem.

----------
messages: 99
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.8.7 (2009-06-12 patchlevel 174) [x86_64-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 0.9
title: special characters still not working

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue37>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel