Subject: [sup-devel] [issue77] random crash

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:28:09 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I had just filled in the To address using my external lbdb hook which has always 
worked before and sup crashed:

--- NoMethodError from thread: main
undefined method `has_label?' for nil:NilClass
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-
mode.rb:237:in `edit_message'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/hook.rb:55:in `find'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:81:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:170:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:170:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:168:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:170:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:170:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:170:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:170:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:169:in 
`each_with_stuff'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:78:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/thread.rb:75:in `each'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-
mode.rb:237:in `find'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-
mode.rb:237:in `edit_message'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/mode.rb:51:in `send'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/mode.rb:51:in 
`handle_input'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/lib/sup/buffer.rb:270:in 
`handle_input'
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.10.2/bin/sup:270
/opt/local/bin/sup:19:in `load'
/opt/local/bin/sup:19
Reminder: to update your Ferret index to Xapian, run sup-convert-ferret-index.

----------
messages: 194
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7
status: unread
sup_version: 10.2
title: random crash

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue77>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel