Subject: [sup-devel] [issue125] sup-mail broke

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:02:53 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

sup-mail
[Thu Nov 04 16:26:59 +0530 2010] WARNING: can't find character set by using 
locale, defaulting to utf-8
[Thu Nov 04 16:28:53 +0530 2010] ERROR: oh crap, an exception
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry. It seems that an error occurred in Sup. Please
accept my sincere apologies. Please submit the contents of
/home/jagadeesh/.sup/exception-log.txt and a brief report of the
circumstances to http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/ so that I might
address this problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
William
----------------------------------------------------------------
--- NoMethodError from thread: poll after loading inbox
undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:572:in `mkterm'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:347:in `find_docid'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:353:in `find_doc'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:363:in `get_entry'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:77:in `build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/monitor.rb:242:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:372:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/xapian_index.rb:77:in `build_message'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/index.rb:236:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/index.rb:236:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:110:in `do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:169:in `each_message_from'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/maildir.rb:160:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `upto'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:599:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:599:in `__pass'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:586:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:157:in `each_message_from'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:109:in `do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:97:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:97:in `do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:96:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:96:in `do_poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:559:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:559:in `method_missing'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/poll-mode.rb:15:in `poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:47:in `poll_with_sources'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/poll.rb:62:in `poll'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:559:in `send'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/util.rb:559:in `method_missing'
/usr/bin/sup-mail:224
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `new'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/bin/sup-mail:224
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:674:in `call'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:674
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:615:in `call'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:615:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `initialize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `new'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:613:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:684:in 
`__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
/usr/bin/sup-mail:224

----------
messages: 297
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249) [i486-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: 0.10.2
title: sup-mail broke

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue125>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel