Subject: [sup-devel] [issue90] Crash during index

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:07:44 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

--- NoMethodError from thread: poll after loading inbox
undefined method `content_width' for nil:NilClass
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:923:in `from_width'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:840:in 
`text_for_thread_at'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:493:in `each_with_index'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:839:in `each'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:839:in 
`each_with_index'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:839:in 
`text_for_thread_at'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:415:in `map_with_index'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/index.rb:493:in `each_with_index'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:415:in `each'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:415:in `each_with_index'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:415:in `map_with_index'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:781:in `regen_text'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:242:in `update'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:717:in `add_or_unhide'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:196:in 
`handle_added_update'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `send'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `each'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/update.rb:26:in `relay'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:580:in `send'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:580:in `method_missing'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:192:in `add_new_message'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:133:in `do_poll'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:177:in `each_message_from'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:160:in `each'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `upto'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/maildir.rb:157:in `each'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:620:in `send'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:620:in `__pass'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:607:in `method_missing'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:165:in `each_message_from'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:116:in `do_poll'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:104:in `each'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:104:in `do_poll'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `synchronize'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:103:in `do_poll'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:580:in `send'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:580:in `method_missing'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/poll-mode.rb:15:in `poll'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:50:in `poll_with_sources'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/poll.rb:69:in `poll'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:580:in `send'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/util.rb:580:in `method_missing'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/bin/sup:211
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:77:in `reporting_thread'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:75:in `initialize'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:75:in `new'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:75:in `reporting_thread'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/bin/sup:211
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:684:in `call'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:684
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:625:in `call'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:625:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:77:in `reporting_thread'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:75:in `initialize'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:75:in `new'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup.rb:75:in `reporting_thread'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:623:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:694:in 
`__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
/home/artagnon/src/sup/bin/sup:211

----------
messages: 211
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 4.4
status: unread
sup_version: 4e2734082bebee2
title: Crash during index

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue90>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel