Subject: Re: [sup-devel] my list subscription is broken

From: Sascha Silbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 13:41:44 +0200

Excerpts from Rich Lane's message of Thu Oct 07 05:21:15 +0200 2010:

> If there are any bugfixes I haven't responded to please resubmit them.

I have collected all my pending patches (including any discussion) plus
one important fix from Michael Hamann in an mbox [1]. You can add it to
sup using sup-add (giving it a distinctive label), check the discussions
and apply all the patches at once using git am on the mbox.
There are a few other patches in my repository [2], but there's a bug
(progress indicator showing incorrect values on my armel box) I need to
hunt down before posting them.

If you'd prefer some other way to get the patches, please speak up.
Bouncing the patch to the list won't work (mail loop detection),
forwarding most likely messes the patch up (as sup doesn't support
forwarding mails as an attachment) and resending the patch is tedious
and looses previous discussion. So the mbox seemed like the best choice.

Sascha

[1] http://sascha.silbe.org/tmp/sup-pending-patches.mbox
[2] git://git.silbe.org/sup (IPv6 only)
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 23:21:15 -0400

Mailman claims I'm still subscribed to the sup lists even though I
haven't received any mails from them for months, and I see the archive
has many messages. Please CC me for now until I get this figured out.
If there are any bugfixes I haven't responded to please resubmit them.
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:45:34 -0400

> has many messages. Please CC me for now until I get this figured out.

Maybe you are marked "nomail"?  The bounce processor could have done
that to your subscription.

> If there are any bugfixes I haven't responded to please resubmit them.

There's a bunch of bugs in William's tracker, some with patches.  If
things start moving again, I can offer a bit of help for triage and
general cleanup.

http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/

In particular,
http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue105

Also,
http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue99
contains a patch for another crash.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel