Subject: [sup-devel] [issue94] sup crashes on thread labelling

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:36:11 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

sup crashes when labelling a certain thread with an existing label (i.e. other
same labeled threads exist). Labelling this thread in not possible, even afte
restart, other thread can be labeled with the given label.

label was "sopra2010"

exception log attached, may be a Xapian problem

----------
files: exception-log.txt
messages: 218
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249) [x86_64-linux]
status: unread
sup_version: sup/git last commitFri Apr 16 16:32:51 2010
title: sup crashes on thread labelling

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue94>
_________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel