Subject: [sup-devel] [issue111] wrong id called on nil

From: anonymous <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:49:03 +0000

New submission from anonymous:

I get the following crash when loading more messages.  Will start a thread on
sup-devel to get help with debugging.

wrong id called on nil
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:19:in `id'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `update'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/hook.rb:55:in `sort_by'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `each'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `sort_by'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:226:in `update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:224:in `synchronize'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:224:in `update'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:642:in
`__unprotected_load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:614:in `load_n_threads_background'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:613:in `load_n_threads_background'
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:684:in `__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `send'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/lib/sup/buffer.rb:279:in `handle_input'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/gems/sup-0.11/bin/sup:279
/var/lib/gems/1.8/bin/sup:19:in `load'
/var/lib/gems/1.8/bin/sup:19

----------
messages: 256
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8.7
status: unread
sup_version: 0.11
title: wrong id called on nil

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue111>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel