Subject: [sup-devel] [bug] trace: undefined method `mark_dirty' for nil:NilClass

From: John Wyzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:07:05 +0100

Hi.

sup v0.12.1:
Submitting it here since the bugtracker is down.

I got this when I hit the "u" key after killing a thread.

--- NoMethodError from thread: main
undefined method `mark_dirty' for nil:NilClass
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:68:in `set_cursor_pos'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:240:in `update'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:717:in `add_or_unhide'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:479:in `block (2 levels) in multi_kill'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:477:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:477:in `block in multi_kill'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/undo.rb:27:in `call'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/undo.rb:27:in `block in undo'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/undo.rb:27:in `each'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/undo.rb:27:in `undo'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/util.rb:609:in `method_missing'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:227:in `undo'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/mode.rb:59:in `handle_input'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/lib/sup/buffer.rb:277:in `handle_input'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/bin/sup:260:in `<module:Redwood>'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/sup-0.12.1/bin/sup:69:in `<top (required)>'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/bin/sup:19:in `load'
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/bin/sup:19:in `<main>'
-- 
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel