Subject: [sup-devel] [issue78] crashes while scrolling through results

From: Brian May <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:07:36 +0000

New submission from Brian May <[email-masked]>:

Happens when scrolling through search results, on an up to date Debian/sid
system.

Same problem also happened on Ubuntu/Karmic.

[Sun Mar 14 23:59:39 +0000 2010] ERROR: oh crap, an exception
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry. It seems that an error occurred in Sup. Please
accept my sincere apologies. Please submit the contents of
/home/brian/.sup/exception-log.txt and a brief report of the
circumstances to http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/ so that I might
address this problem. Thank you!

Sincerely,
William
----------------------------------------------------------------
--- RuntimeError from thread: load threads for thread-index-mode
wrong id called on nil
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup.rb:17:in `id'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in `update'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/hook.rb:123:in `sort_by'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in `each'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in `sort_by'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:234:in `update'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:232:in `synchronize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:232:in `update'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:652:in 
`__unprotected_load_n_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_n_threads'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:624:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup.rb:76:in `reporting_thread'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup.rb:74:in `initialize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup.rb:74:in `new'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup.rb:74:in `reporting_thread'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:623:in 
`load_n_threads_background'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:694:in 
`__unprotected_load_threads'
(eval):12:in `load_threads'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:89
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in `call'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in `initialize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in `each'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:22:in `initialize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:19:in `new'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/line-cursor-mode.rb:19:in `initialize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/thread-index-mode.rb:60:in `initialize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/search-results-mode.rb:6:in `initialize'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/search-results-mode.rb:46:in `new'
/home/brian/tree/sup/lib/sup/modes/search-results-mode.rb:46:in 
`spawn_from_query'
/home/brian/tree/sup/bin/sup:314

----------
messages: 195
nosy: brian
priority: bug
ruby_version: 1.8
status: unread
sup_version: b4f256a6d030d8d07cc61561ed1c8ba27287c250
title: crashes while scrolling through results

_________________________________________
Sup issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://masanjin.net/sup-bugs/issue78>
_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel