Subject: Re: [sup-devel] Turnsole crash

From: William Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 14:50:10 +0000

[resend]

Reformatted excerpts from Robin Burchell's message of 2011-05-14:
> I tried Turnsole and heliotrope out for the first time today, and got
> a crash using master of both. IIRC I was pressing 'N' on a thread in
> Turnsole.

Thanks. Turnsole is not quite ready for general use and many things like
this are broken (but trivial to fix). If you like, you can file bug
reports against specific breakagest on github and I'll try and do them
first.

> By the way, do you plan to support incremental IMAP fetch somehow? I
> sort of have the crazy desire to use Turnsole on a day to day basis.

It's possible. The best way to use heliotrope is probably with a
.procmailrc, but I realize many people have IMAP access to their primary
account and being able to incrementally import from that would be ideal.
IMAP doesn't appear to have very good support for this type of thing,
though, so I'm not 100% sure how to do it yet.
-- 
William <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel