Subject: Sup Release 0.14.0

From: Gaute Hope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:33:23 +0200

Greetings,

I have just release Sup 0.14.0 which contains a lot of updates. Check
out the Release Notes below for more details.

Important:
- This release does no longer work on Ruby 1.8.
- Configuration files must be migrated from Sup 0.13 [1].
- Read the migration notice [1].

If you are not feeling very adventurous, stay with Sup 0.13 for a little
while yet. Remember to back up your current ~/.sup before upgrading in
case you need to downgrade.

Happy sup! Thanks to all the contributors and testers!

Check the wiki for installation instructions [2] or just do a:

  $ gem install sup

Report issues to our tracker at GitHub [3].

Cheers, Gaute

[1] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Migration-0.13-to-0.14
[2] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/
[3] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/issues

== Release Notes ==
CJK-compatability, Psych usage, thread safety, GPGME 2.0 support. Sup is now
Ruby 1.9 based, and apart from RMail - ready for Ruby 2.0.0.

Sup now uses Psych as a YAML parser (default by Ruby) and your previous
configuration files (~/.sup/*.yaml) may need to be migrated or re-created for
them to work with the new sup. A migration script is included for this.

Check https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki/Migration-0.13-to-0.14 for
the latest instructions.

First back up your ~/.sup directory and index, after installing the new sup
run:

$ sup-psych-ify-config-files

to migrate your files. You should now be all set for buisness.