Subject: [sup-devel] Time for sup 0.13?

From: Hamish D <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:15:28 +0100

Hello all

I'm thinking it might be time to bundle up the last year of sup
development and push it out there. So if no one objects within a week
I'll merge next into master. I'll notify this list and sup-talk, and
give more people a chance to try it out and see if there are any
regressions. Assuming it's alright we should be able to make it sup
0.13 in November.

Of course William or Rich will need to push the gem out there as I
don't have access.

Hamish Downer
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel

---

From: Gaute Hope <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 18:49:52 +0200

> regressions. Assuming it's alright we should be able to make it sup

Yei! I favour.

- Gaute