Subject: [sup-devel] Sup 0.12.1 released

From: Rich Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 01:05:04 -0500

I'm pleased to announce the release of Sup 0.12.1.

Sup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email.
It supports tagging, very fast full-text search, automatic contact-
list management, and more. If you're the type of person who treats
email as an extension of your long-term memory, Sup is for you.

Get it: gem install sup
Learn it: http://sup.rubyforge.org
Love it: [email-masked]

Release notes:

This release changes the gem dependency on ncurses to ncursesw, which
allows the gem to install cleanly on Ruby 1.9.

The new sup-import-dump program applies labels to an existing index,
which could be done with sup-sync before 0.12.

Changelog for 0.12.1:

* Depend on ncursesw rather than ncurses (Ruby 1.9 compatibility)
* Add sup-import-dump
_______________________________________________
Sup-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/sup-devel