Subject: Release 0.13.0

From: Gaute Hope <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 10:30:27 +0200

Greetings fellow Suppers,

We have just released version 0.13.0 at Rubygems:

  https://rubygems.org/gems/sup

to install:

  gem install sup

for more information check out the wiki:

  https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/wiki

or the new web site:

  http://supmua.org

Thanks a lot to all who have contributed over the last years since the
previous release, and in particular all those who have been part of
effort to get Sup going again and getting this release out as well as
William Morgan who has let us keep working on Sup. I hope it will last!

Please report bugs too:

  https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/issues

- - The Sup maintainers

Note: The gem has been signed with my key (included below), note
however that Rubygems signing is still only in its infancy.

- -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
- -----END CERTIFICATE-----