Subject: New mailinglist - replacing the old: [email-masked]

From: Gaute Hope <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:11:45 +0200

Hi suppers,

I was made aware on #sup that Rubyforge has finally decided to shut down
[0] while already being fairly unstable for a while [1] (#177). I
decided that a mailing list using google groups was the easiest and
safest option so I would like to encourage all previous suppers to
subscribe to the new list there:

	[email-masked]

to subscribe send an email to:

	[email-masked]

the list archives can be found here (also possible to subscribe if you
have a google account):

	https://groups.google.com/d/forum/supmua

I will see if I can put up an archive of the old mailing lists
somewhere, the sup-talk list can be accessed through a previous google
groups forum (please do _not_ use for new topics - we are not able to
manage this list): https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sup-talk

Please spread the word..

Best regards, Gaute

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubyforge#Shutting_Down
[1] https://github.com/sup-heliotrope/sup/issues/177